Who we are
The Centro Assistenza Studenti was activated in the 1996-1997 Academic Year to offer a range of services to college students in order to facilitate their inclusion in the life of the city.
Since A.Y.'97-'98, the Centro Assistenza Studenti has been contracted by the University of Pavia to provide logistical accommodation and assistance to students belonging to International Exchange programs.
It also cooperates in the University's promotional initiatives and with the Language Laboratory in organizing language classes in the evening hours.
OUR SERVICES ARE:
- Accommodation search
- Roommate Search
- Hosting foreign students
- Rental consulting
- Individual foreign language lessons
- Online and in-person international certification preparation courses
- Conversation with native speakers
- Study abroad vacation
- Bulletin board advertisements
- Group online and in-person foreign language courses
The above services are for members who pay a FEE ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE OF € 30 at the Association's office located at. Corso Garibaldi 61/A - 27100 Pavia.